The Venmar Air Exchanger Filter. Why? The reason is quite simple: many Americans have this type of air exchanger in their home, thus there is a high demand for this Canadian-made filter. With your order, you get one
True Venmar HEPA filter and two prefilters which last between 12 and 18 months. You can’t go wrong with that long-lasting deal. Imagine not having to change the exchange filter for up to a year and a half!
The Venmar Air Exchanger Filter is designed for use with:
- Venmar: HEPA 1000, HEPA 2000, HEPA 3000, HEPA 3100, HRV 2500, HRV 2600.
- BROAN: HR 1.0, HF 2,0, HF 3.0, HF 3.1, HR 2.5, HR 2.6 and all other products in this category
Venmar Air Exchanger Filters help freshen the air in your home so you’re breathing the best air possible for your family. Today’s homes are actually built so well with such great insulation that pollutants, humidity and more can get trapped in the home with you. And with more than half of all homes containing visible signs of humidity, you need proper ventilation and filtration to get rid of airborne pollutants and excess humidity. This is not only good for the health of the occupants but for the structure itself.
Venmar Air Exchanger Filters provide you with 99.97 percent efficiency at 0.3 microns, designed for use with your whole-house air exchanger. With these replacement filters, you can:
- Prevent potential respiratory problems
- Achieve 100 percent efficiency in trapping airborne particles such as mold spores and pet dander
- Capture microscopic allergens and pollutants such as smoke, smog and dust
- Trap bacteria
- Reduce household dust
There are many reasons why you may need a whole-house dehumidifier, and one of those reasons is comfort. In the summer, humidity can get pretty high, leading to that clammy feeling on the skin. Couple that with the heat and you have a recipe for uncomfortable living conditions. According to Energy Star, other signs you may have high humidity include:
- Water stains on walls and ceilings
- Stuffy feeling in the home
- Rotting wood
- Condensation build-up on windows
- Musty odors
- Increased allergies due to the growth of bacteria and mold, which is encouraged by moisture
There are several benefits to having a whole-house dehumidifier. First off, you can increase your energy efficiency because your air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard to get the heat plus humidity out of the room. This leads to lower energy bills for you, and you’re extending the life of your AC unit by not taxing its abilities.
Secondly, you’re removing harmful particles and allergens from the air, lowering the severity of allergy attacks from occupants. Reducing the moisture in the air discourages the growth of dust mites and mold, which both love moist areas.
Got more questions about our Venmar Air Exchanger filters? Call or leave a comment!