Most Popular Filter Sizes
Top 6 Summer Destinations
You’ve been cooped up inside working hard all winter. Summer is for taking a break, recharging your batteries, and clearing your head. We talk a lot about indoor air quality here at Furnace Filters Canada, which is important, but there’s nothing quite like the air quality of a remote beach as you gaze at the crystal clear water with a drink in your hand.
These are the most-searched-for vacations online worldwide according to Travel Channel. Does one of these strike your fancy?
1. The Bahamas: If you’re into laid-back island life, the Bahamas is a clear front runner. While many people think of tropical vacations during the winter months to escape the cold here, June is an excellent time to visit the Bahamas because the weather is beautiful and the prices are a lot lower than peak times. Just be careful going during hurricane season in later summer and early fall.
2. Amsterdam: If you’re curious as to why this destination made the list, it’s time to get re-acquainted with this beautiful capital of The Netherlands. Summers are gorgeous here, with plenty of festivals and outdoor activities to take part in. One such festival that’s a can’t-miss is the Open Garden Days, when visitors get a sneak peek into the backyard gardens along the canals. Amsterdam is famous for its thousands of bridges and waterways that you can explore by bike or boat.
3. Miami, FL: The summer is actually considered off-season for Miami, but it’s still a great time to go. Hit South Beach for some tanning and people watching or head to Miami Beach for some wild nightlife. It’s all about fun here, so be prepared to do some relaxing, clubbing, eating and sunning.
4. Catalina Island, CA: The smog and the snarl of daily traffic drives many natives and tourists alike to the serenity and calm of Catalina Island. This rocky island off the coast of California is a respite for many seeking pure white sand beaches for snorkeling, sunning, swimming, hiking and biking. It’s just 22 miles from Los Angeles by ferry or helicopter.
5. Dubai: It’s hot here. Really hot. Like triple-digit hot. If you can stand that, you’ll love it. Where else can you ski indoors while in the desert or shop at the planet’s largest mall? If you time it right, you can shop at the Dubai Summer Surprises festival for discounts on goods, along with fun raffles and fireworks. You’ll find a lot of ritzy, seven-star hotels here, if you’re going for luxury and elegance.
6. Hawaii: You didn’t think this one wouldn’t make the list, did you? Always a perennial favorite among people looking to get away from it all, Hawaii is a celebration of contrasts: from high mountain peaks and volcanoes to lush rainforest and white and black sand beaches overlooking crystal clear water. Whether you want to go on an eco-adventure in Oahu or hit the famous beaches of Maui, you’re sure to find an island that's perfect for you.
Are you excited for your next trip yet? Get out of the house, give the AC a rest, and recharge your batteries at one of these luxurious destinations or wherever you’ve been dreaming of. Then come back and tell Filtration Montreal all about it!